Elizabeth and Noah Parsons, of Purely Parsons, join Yvette Hampton and Aby Rinella to kick off the New Year with Renewal!
Today we will walk renewing our health and wellness, as we kick off 2023 with joy and Christ at the center of our homes.
Watch this full conversation on our YouTube channel.
Here's what we cover with Elizabeth and Noah Parsons (Purely Parsons) in this episode:
- The Biblical Model for Spiritual renewal in the New Year.
- Finding Time to Nurture Our Relationship with the Lord in the Midst of Motherhood.
- The Importance of Surrounding Ourselves with Like-Minded Moms and Spiritual Mentors.
"We need to remember who we love the most, and that's Christ - and to have that [family] altar just means that we remember Him and everything that we do."
Elizabeth and Noah Parsons have been married for 13 years and are parents to five children ranging in age from nine to two-year-old twins. They are passionate about health and wellness, homeschooling, and Jesus, and live on a small homestead in the Texas Hill Country.
Prior to becoming a stay at home homeschooling & homesteading mama and medical freedom advocate, Elizabeth Parsons was a pediatric nurse turned.
Connect with Elizabeth and Noah Parsons:
- Big, Huge, Announcement #1 – Homegrown Generation Family Expo is coming back in 2023! Sign up for the 2020 conference today and receive a $10 credit toward registration for the 2023 conference!
- Big, Huge, Announcement #2 – We are working on a new movie! Garritt has begun pre-production on a new feature-length documentary on education. Support the project here.
- New Family Series begins January 9th. The series will cover parenting, marriage, sibling relationships, grandparents, and more.
- Scheduled guests – Dr. Josh Mulvihill, Dr, Mark Hamby, Dr. Matthew McDill, Natalie Mack, Bob Lepine, Davis Carman, and more!
1000 Hours Outside: Activities to Match Screen Time with Green Time, by Ginny Yurich
1000 Hours Outside, Part 1 with Ginny Yurich
- Watch on YouTube
The Importance of Outdoor Play with Aby Rinella
- Watch on YouTube
Loving Nature Study (Even When it's Cold) with Cindy West, Part 1
- Watch on YouTube
Has the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast been a blessing to you? Support from our listeners allows us provide resources, support, and encouragement to homeschooling families around the world. Please consider donating to support Schoolhouse Rocked.
Be the most popular mom in your co-op. Get your Schoolhouse Rocked merch here.
CTCMath - CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials that take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Creative graphics and animation, synchronized with the friendly voice of internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, make learning math easy and effective. Start your free trial today.
BJU Press Homeschool provides complete curriculum for preschool through 12th grade with both traditional textbooks and video courses available. Education from a Christian worldview reshapes how children see the world. BJU Press materials teach Christ's power and lordship through the Big Story of creation.
The Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) equips teachers and teaching parents with methods and materials which will aid them in training their students to become confident and competent communicators and thinkers. Using the Structure and Style™ writing method, IEW will give you the ability to fill young minds with language-building skills, laying the groundwork for a lifetime of excellent writing.
Apologia – Apologia is a Christ-centered, award-winning homeschool curriculum provider. Our mission is to help homeschooling students and families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith through our print and digital curriculum and online classes.
The Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast is proud to be a member of the Christian Podcast Community.